Workshop / Design Thinking Facilitator - San Francisco w/travel
- Full Time
Position: Workshop / Design Thinking Facilitator - San Francisco w/travel
Location: San Francisco
Estimated Duration: 12 month contract, 40 hours/week onsite
Starts: March 11th
Our financial services client is in need of Workshop / Design Thinking Facilitator for a 12-month contract in San Francisco!
**Must have a foundation in Agile methodologies/lean UX Practices/expert in design thinking methods**
The Workshop / Design Thinking Facilitator will facilitate 1-day interactive trainings for growing teams of product owners, UX researchers, visual designers, architects, content strategists project managers, etc. to help educate teams on various elements of design thinking strategy and get teams in a rhythm to ultimately improve the end product. Travel required for this position.
This position will communicate with teams to understand what topics to cover, gather training materials and facilitate the workshops. Content will be provided but you will design the flow and scheduling of the workshops.
- 3+ years of facilitating trainings, webinars, etc. for design, digital, or UX teams
- 4+ years in a professional business setting and polished communication skills
- Expert in design thinking methods
- Foundation in Agile methodologies and lean UX practices
- Ability to pre-consult with the cross-functional teams to modify the base workshop template to best meet the team's needs
- Ability to champion design thinking, human-centered design and the needs of our users
- Additional experience in developing positive team dynamics, and convergent/divergent thinking practices
- UX or creative design experience
*Travel will be required to both Denver and Austin for this role.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Workshop / Design Thinking Facilitator - San Francisco w/travel
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly