Sr. Front End Developer - Oakland
- Full Time
Position: Sr. Front End Developer - Oakland
Location: East Bay
Estimated Duration: 6+ Months
Rate: up to $55/hr - DOE
Our well-known healthcare client is seeking a Senior Front End Developer to join their team for a 6 month contract!
This role is onsite, 40 hrs/week at the client's office in Oakland.
The Sr. Front End Developer will be responsible for:
- Development and maintenance of internal and external websites, email campaigns and blogs
- Codes dynamic, responsive designs from scratch for the web and email
- Optimizes code for cross-browser/client compatibility on desktop and mobile devices, and optimizes graphics for high pixel density devices and displays
- Crafts custom Drupal and WordPress templates for websites, develops and customizes themes for blogs,
- Maintains and develops SharePoint 2010/2016 intranet
- Implements split and multivariate tests, event tracking and analytics, to track and analyze website performance
- Responds to customer inquiries regarding website and intranet issues
The ideal Sr. Front End Developer has:
- 5+ years of front-end web development/UI development experience
- Knowledge of HTML coding for emails, common email-rendering bugs and workarounds
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT and Subversion
- Experience working with designers to craft responsive pages from scratch
- Comfort using and developing Gulp/Grunt build processes
- Experience building accessible (WCAG 2.0, Section 508), semantic pages
- Excellent organization and time management skills, and a test-oriented and methodical way of working
- Exceptionally high attention to detail, maintaining design integrity during the build process
- Knowledge of SharePoint 2010 and 2016 development environments; ability to customize SharePoint sites
Adobe Campaign and Litmus familiarity preferred
React and D3 experience is preferred
AEM experience is a plus!
Full stack development experience is a plus!
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Sr. Front End Developer - Oakland
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly