Responsibilities Responsible for the design and production of animated elements for network graphics including packaging and insert graphicsEffectively communicate concepts and ideas to the Art Director and design teamUnderstand and translate network’s brand strategy into quality designBasic Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts, or related field
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience working at a network, broadcast design agency or creative studio shop
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- Understanding of the implementation of design elements in network television and live sports environments a must
- Passion for show packaging and knowledge of current trends in graphic design
- Strong at concept & storyboard design
- Extensive knowledge of Adobe PS & AI, After Effects and Cinema 4D, including modelling texturing and animating
- Strong design, logo and typography skills
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented, deadline driven and a good collaborator
- Strong presentation and communication skill
- Love of Sports a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.