Fox News is committed to delivering news as it happens. We love what we do and we’re looking for passionate, talented people to help us lead, grow and achieve our goals.
As the number one cable news network in America, Fox News’ impact and transformation of how and where people get their information is indisputable. These days, we’re also bringing that same drive and dynamism into delivering high-quality video storytelling to mobile, social and digital audiences.
This is a shift based role, the shifts you may be assigned are:
Wed-Sun: 9am – 5pm
Sat-Wed: 9am – 5pm
Mon-Fri: 12pm – 8pm
Mon-Fri: 6am – 2pm
Sun-Thu: 1pm – 9pm
Flexibility is vital to this role! You will be required to be on call, work holidays and shift your schedule as news breaks.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Pitch, develop and execute related video content in a daily, breaking news-focused newsroom
- Write scripts, headlines and copy; gather elements and coordinate production with technical staff
- Produce and edit quick turn, short-form video packages using Wochit, a video creation platform software
- Cover a range of video content including breaking news, enterprise and features
- Collaborate with FoxNews.com editors to develop related video story ideas
- Publish videos using our content management systems
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in news, TV or daily video
- A college degree is preferred
- Good editorial judgment and working knowledge of news and current events, entertainment, politics and viral content
- Organization skills that allow multiple projects to be produced simultaneously
- Familiarity and experience with various video production formats for mobile and social media platforms including square, vertical and 360 video
- Familiarity and experience with Adobe Premiere editing suite is not essential but a plus