HollywoodLife: Photo Editor
- Full Time
HollywoodLife: Photo Editor
HollywoodLife.com, the leader in all things celebrity and entertainment, pop culture and news, is hiring a full-time photo editor. The photo editor works closely with the site’s Editor-In-Chief, Bonnie Fuller, as well as with writers pitching stories. The photo editor will manage event photos from agencies to build visually enticing galleries. This position has a set Monday-Friday schedule but you must be flexible to work off-hours, including some late nights and weekends.
- Researching and sourcing photos from various agencies and websites.
- Adding graphics and text to images using Photoshop.
- Updating the homepage and creating new toppers, categories, chips, & modules all in WordPress
- Researching Google Analytics to promote charting stories.
- Creating galleries, pitching new ideas relevant to the news at large.
- Conducting image sweeps, negotiating pricing with agency reps.
- Create visually appealing art to match a headline that is visually enticing.
- Dealing with a fast-paced news flow.
- 1-3 years of related job experience.
- Intermediate to advanced Photoshop skills.
- Your own computer with Photoshop.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Photography or a related field.
- A Passion for all things celebrity & entertainment as well as photography.
- A good eye for visuals and a creative mind.
- The ability to work in a group as well as independently.
Additional skills to be adapted:
- WordPress coding experience
- Batch resizing
- Graphic design experience
Led by Bonnie Fuller, Hollywood Life captures and celebrates the essence of the celebrity Hollywood lifestyle, news, beauty, style, culture, and entertainment. Stars entertain, but they also inspire and profoundly influence what women see, hear, do, buy, and share. Women identify with celebrities — their trials, triumphs, relationships, and romances, obsessions, and diversions. Stars are role models. Hollywood Life plays a starring role in their daily lives. Hollywood Life doesn’t just report the scoop;
Hollywood Life relates it to women’s personal lives, allowing real women to connect through the lens of celebrity. Visit www.hollywoodlife.com to learn more.
HollywoodLife’s parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.