- Full Time
The New York Post is seeking an Online Producer to join our newsroom. This is an opportunity to become part of an iconic media organization and its digital success story. You will be working closely with a great team of reporters and editors to produce and craft a range of compelling stories, spanning news, sports and features, across our site.
- Produce and package stories for online, mobile and tablet.
- Enhance the presentation of stories through the use of photos, video and other multimedia content.
- Write smart, pithy headlines that grab readers’ attention.
- Use social media and digital tools for news gathering and discovery.
- Monitor traffic and overall site metrics.
- Work cooperatively as a team member under tight deadlines.
- 2+ years’ experience in an online news environment.
- Ability to leverage multimedia content to enhance stories and user experience.
- Strong interest in online journalism.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Familiarity with content management systems, photo editing software, SEO and web analytics tools a plus.
- Willingness to work overtime, weekday nights and on weekends.
The New York Post is an EOE.