Senior Account Manager (Digital) - Full Time
- Full Time
Our client, a growing digital agency, is currently seeking a client-facing SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER to join their team FULL TIME!
In this role, the SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER acts as the main liaison between the client, account and internal teams on projects spanning the digital space.
- Have 5+ years of agency account management experience, with extensive knowledge of the agency process
- Has a strong digital acumen across web, analytics, media executions and social
- Easily understands complex digital initiatives
- Thrive in a fast-paced, open office agency setting
- Are a natural problem solver, solutions-oriented with strong decision making capability
- Are highly professional, diligent, detail-oriented and an excellent presenter with top notch communication skills
- Have a positive, enthusiastic and focused demeanor!
In this role, the SENIOR ACCOUNT MANAGER is responsible for building, maintaining and nurturing client relationships. Responsibilities include:
- Creating SOWs, briefs, strategy documents, budgets, etc. to ensure high quality deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- Ensuring seamless communication between creative, content, media and engineering teams; presenting detailed reports and updates to clients
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced setting
- Understanding client goals and implementing projects from concept to completion; measuring KPIs along the way
- Communicating consistent updates and roadblocks to clients
- Monitoring project spends, resource spends, allocations, etc.
- Keeping detailed notes, reports, etc.
This is a great opportunity to join a fun, friendly, growing digital agency!
Apply for Senior Account Manager (Digital) - Full Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly