Social Media, Content & Community Manager
Indiewalls is an art marketplace and the only art consultancy working exclusively with independent artists. We are looking for a part-time Social Media, Content & Community Manager to help drive our end-to-end content marketing strategy. You should be a dynamic digital communicator with a track record of translating brand strategy into social media engagement. You should have experience with all aspects of successful content and social media marketing management, including content ideation, maintenance of an editorial calendar, scheduling of posts, community management, and reporting.
This role will report to the Senior Director, Marketing, while effectively collaborating with team members and stakeholders throughout the Indiewalls ecosystem.
- Manage social media campaigns (organic and paid) to grow, activate and convert an engaged community of followers across channels.
- Develop imagery and copy for both long-form and short-form formats.
- Spearhead product styling, photo and video production.
- Oversee day-to-day operation of social media management platforms (e.g. HootSuite, Falcon, etc.).
- Generate reports based on key KPI’s, and make recommendations based on results.
- Develop and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of 3 years developing and executing successful content-driven initiatives for B2B audiences in the creative industries.
- Experience developing and maintaining editorial calendars for a variety of platforms.
- Background with implementation and management of social media management tools.
- Skillful with Adobe Creative Suite and/or Canva.
- Understanding of performance marketing principles and conversion-driven campaigns.
- Seamless project management skills.
- Agile and adaptable to shifting priorities and evolving goals.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Involvement and/or interest with commercial art market and interior design.