PMC: Digital Marketing Manager
- Full Time
PMC: Digital Marketing Manager
Leading digital media and Information Services Company, PMC, is seeking a skilled digital marketer to help grow the company’s digital subscriptions business across its portfolio of publications. The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for supporting subscriber acquisition, taking a leadership role in email marketing, but also supporting paid marketing activity across Google, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and LinkedIn.
Responsibilities will range from day-to-day management of campaigns, contributing to channel strategy, conducting analysis, and leveraging customization and optimization technologies to improve channel performance. The ideal candidate will energize and evolve marketing efforts at PMC, working alongside an innovative, talented team in an exciting digital media environment.
Reporting to the Director, Digital Acquisition, you will:
- Contribute to a weekly / monthly / annual marketing calendar, aligning campaign timing with publication editorial calendars.
- Work with Creative and Operations partners to execute the promotional calendar across email, on-site and paid media channels.
- Support building, management and optimization of paid media channels across multiple platforms.
- Take a leadership role in email channel strategy, including list segmentation, on-site email capture, vendor vetting and onboarding, and testing to optimize all aspects of the channel, including targeting, timing, frequency, subject line, creative, etc.
- Leverage Google Analytics and other tools to support reporting and analysis of daily, weekly, and monthly performance metrics.
- Coordinate with other acquisition marketing leads to replicate strategic and tactical successes originating from one channel across all channels.
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes:
- Have at least 3 years’ digital marketing experience that includes campaign strategy and execution in a conversion-focused eCommerce or digital subscription marketing environment.
- Be familiar with email marketing tools and technology. Hands-on experience deploying emails via an enterprise-level ESP (e.g. Exact Target, Sailthru, MailChimp, Agility Harmony, Pardot, Marketo, etc.) strongly preferred.
- Experience in paid advertising across Google, Facebook and other platforms
- Be motivated by excellence - taking pride in your work being of the highest possible caliber.
- Be collegial and collaborative - enjoy working with your team, be open to discussing different approaches and be able to praise and encourage your teammates.
- Be driven to meet goals yet able to create and enjoy a fun approach to your work.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.