Social Media Ads Specialist, Local Solutions
- Full Time
The candidate for this position will need a working understanding of the digital footprint initiatives that are offered by CMG. This is a unique opportunity to support Social campaigns for a growing cutting-edge local social marketing advertising solution for large and small businesses alike.
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcast, publishing, direct marketing, and digital media company. We are digital experts – leveraging the best of television, radio, newspaper, and digital marketing services to create innovative marketing solutions for businesses across the country.
• Support Digital Campaign Specialists in achieving campaign objectives, key performance indicators, and timelines
• Create, implement, optimize and manage social campaigns
• Research and propose paid social campaigns on Facebook and other social networks, including design and development of strategy, identification of proper landing pages, keywords, ad copy, and post-click tagging for campaign analysis and Google Analytics insight and continuous
• Actively implement and manage paid social campaigns to the clients’ weekly, monthly and quarterly budget goals
• Identify and utilize successful bidding strategies and effective audience management on social networks to hit target acquisitions volume goals and efficiency metrics (e.g., CPA, CPL, etc.)
• Provide detailed analysis of key metrics and program tracking techniques in order to increase overall social performance efficiency. Qualifications:• 3+ years of experience working in a digital advertising operations or fulfillment role.
• 2+ years managing paid search advertising preferred
• 3+ years of experience in digital marketing including social
• Proven skills in digital campaign management including campaign performance against SLAs and KPIs.
• Resourceful, results-driven and excels at managing teams to “get things done”.
• Strong ability to negotiate and problem solve issues to positive outcomes.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated experience in cross-functional collaboration.
• Proven ability to manage multiple initiatives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to learn and apply new concepts and tools quickly.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Knowledge of production management platforms and digital marketing tools, i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, etc.
• Analytical and possess the ability to evaluate data and interpret results.
• Direct experience with interactive marketing and media strategy, planning and campaign management. Digital agency experience preferred.
• BA/BS from a 4-year university or equivalent preferred.
• Must pass Facebook Fundamentals Advertising Core Competencies and Facebook Certified Planning Professional certifications within 6 months of employment.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.