vAuto Regional Sales Manager
- Full Time
Key activities of the Regional Sales Manager will include planning strategy with both the vAuto and Cox Automotive business units force to qualify and target prospective customers. They will pursue leads, develop informational presentations and demos for Dealers and the Sales force, conduct informal training, and partner with the vAuto and the Cox Automotive business unit force on targeted sales calls. The Regional Sales Manager will manage their sales activities, develop and submit monthly forecasts, utilize customer relationship management (CRM) software and conduct market research to reach goal attainment. The Regional Sales Manager will strategize with the Sales force on positioning the product while assisting in developing new ideas based on an industry data and needs in the market. They will report to the Director of Sales and work closely with local sales management. Regional Sales Manager must possess business and sales ability with a strong understanding of the market and its needs.
- Develop customer relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Help establish cross business unit collaboration amongst the Cox Automotive sales organization.
- Participating in setting appointments for reps in the field.
- Develop and deliver informational presentations and demos; participate on targeted sales calls; facilitate and coordinate the delivery of information supporting the product.
- Develop strategies for the Sales organization through close collaboration with the business to identify market needs
- Introduce vAuto products to the Cox Automotive business unit sales force trough informal and in field training.
- Facilitate weekly meetings with dealer customers.
- Partner with Senior and local management, and local Sales team to review dealer lists and proposed strategy to attract and qualify business.
- Develop quarterly action plans with management to grow revenue.
- Assist in developing new ideas based on an industry data of needs in the market.
- Proven and demonstrated ability to organize, plan and execute a sales strategy to include managing personal schedule and travel.
- Demonstrated ability to represent vAuto to the automotive industry and model Company values by creating a positive impression of the company.
- Demonstrated proficiency and knowledge in various technologies required.
- Demonstrated advanced communication skills (interpersonal, written, verbal and presentation) required.
- Experience with MS Office required.
- Experience utilizing CRM technology strongly preferred.
- Proven experience of achieving and exceeding personal sales goals, coaching sales team members/peers to deliver outstanding sales results, value proposition, customer satisfaction, and long-term revenue growth strongly preferred.
- Must be willing and able to commit to extensive travel; up to 70% travel (day and overnight trips).
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.