PR Account Executive
- Full Time
D. Pagan Communications is seeking a full-time Account Executive, preferably with an interest in technology.
DPC is a full-service technology public relations agency specializing in the broadcast, pro audio, installation, music and recording, and video production industries. We tell the stories of how our clients’ products/solutions work behind the scenes through written collateral, strong media relations and a consistent trade show presence. We’re looking to add a versatile public relations professional at the Account Executive level to our team that is enthusiastic about staying ahead of evolving technologies.
MUST HAVE strong writing, client and media relations skills in Technology (B2B) fields, and at least 2+years of relevant experience. Digital marketing, content development and social strategy experience a plus.
This job is located in Melville, New York. Candidate must live in the Long Island area.
This professional will be primarily responsible for:
- Day-to-day client correspondence
- Creation of press materials and related collateral
- Follow editorial calendars for media pitching; monitoring for placements
- Develop social media strategy and posts
- Weekly client status calls and documents
- Attend client, inter-agency meetings, including traveling for trade shows
- Bachelor’s degree in Public Relations, Communications, Marketing, Journalism
- 2+ years of professional experience, tech PR preferred
- Media relations experience
- Client service experience
- Background and strong interest in emerging technology
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Team-oriented approach to PR
Apply for PR Account Executive
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly