Public Relations Account Coordinator
D. Pagan Communications (DPC) is currently looking for an Account Coordinator to help with day-to-day public relations activities.
DPC is a full-service public relations agency dedicated to providing exceptional communications services to clients worldwide. DPC’s elite standing in the broadcast, pro audio, music & recording, video production and post industries is derived from its specialized client services and expertise of the markets it serves. The company’s integration of strategy, vision and experience has been producing winning results for clients for over 20 years.
Account Coordinator duties include:
- Press release distribution and postings, via Constant Contact and WordPress-style platforms.
- Draft blogs and social media content and other social media management activities.
- Assist President, Vice President and team of Account Executives with special projects.
- Compile and maintain media contact lists via online resources.
- Draft press releases for company clients.
- Attend client conference calls/meetings.
- Transcribe client and end-user phone interviews from digital files.
- Manage client coverage reports and media subscriptions.
- Coordinate trade show planning, such as schedules, documents, travel arrangements, press kits and more.
- Manage vendor agreements.
- Supervise and help oversee interns and associated projects.
- Assist with basic administrative-type duties, such as ordering supplies and answering phones in accordance with company procedure.
Candidate must have experience working with:Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint). Familiarity with Cision, Constant Contact, WordPress and Photoshop or similar programs also preferred.The candidate should have sufficient internet research skills, ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and maintain organization of the office.
This position is ideal for current college seniors or recent/soon-to-be graduates in the fields of public relations, journalism, marketing or communications.