6 days left
- Full Time
The Brooks Group, a boutique lifestyle NYC PR firm is seeking smart, fearless, energetic storytellers with a positive, curious approach to life to add to our team. A few of our clients who you may be familiar with include Guy Fieri, Andrew Zimmern, Samantha Brown, Fit Men Cook and Citymeals on Wheels. www.brookspr.com
We are hiring a motivated leader who asks questions, takes risks and is wildly passionate about our clients. Candidates must have 2-3 years’ experience working at an agency on food, lifestyle, entertainment and/or travel clients.
- Work with the team to create effective publicity plans for clients
- Pitch stories and ideas to media outlets on behalf of the client
- Draft talking points for the client and help them prepare for press visits, conferences and interviews
- Build and maintain successful relationships with the media and other outlets
- Oversee junior staff
- Enjoy coming to work every day!
- Degree in PR or Mass Communications
- 2-3 years’ experience working on lifestyle, hospitality, talent and/or travel clients
- Curious and positive by nature
Apply for Publicist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly