- Full Time
Position: Account Manager
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our agency client is hiring for a Account Manager to join their team full time!
The ideal candidate will have full service agency experience.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
What you will be doing as a Account Manager:
- Estimate and manage project budgets
- Reviewing and authorizing final deliverables to client to ensure they are on brand, on strategy and on message.
- Staying informed on all activities that are being performed on client accounts
- Leading regular account planning meetings for clients
- Developing and sourcing in-account growth opportunities while leading and developing new business presentations
- Support and/or lead new client opportunities
What you need to know as a Account Manager:
- 3+ years of agency experience
- B2B experience is preferred
- Experience with Workamajig is a plus
- Knowledge of marketing research and ability to provide tracking/reporting metrics for clients
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.