- Full Time
Position: Account Director
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our agency client in Gilbert is hiring for an Account Director to join their growing team!
This will be onsite, M-F. You must have agency experience to be considered!
What you will be doing as an Account Director:
- Developing relationships with key clients as a representative of the management team
- Tweaking and managing the successful standardization of the overall client experience as provided by the agency
- Ensuring quality agency client inputs and agency outputs regarding all client work
- Growing the existing account base through the current account staff in terms of revenue and services provided
- Lead account staff to help generate new ideas to help our clients grow their businesses
- Help extend our reach inside some our Fortune 500 clients though new business development.
- Participating in both new business and client strategy development, presentation, and delivery
- Review project briefs/plan for internal and external teams
- Share marketing results to team/company on a regular basis
- Involvement in regular account planning meetings, new business presentations
- Assist in the writing of new business proposals and strategy engagements
What you need to know as an Account Director:
- 5+ years of team management experience
- 7+ years of experience in Account Services
- Agency experience is required
- B2B experience strongly preferred
- Must be comfortable managing a team of 8-10
- Strong leadership skills
- Professional presentation skills to collaborate with clients and executives
- You must be able to show how you have grown accounts in the past
- Passionate about client service, account planning and strategy
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Account Director
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly