On Air Talent
- Full Time
Co-Host Monday – Friday Morning Sports Talk Show, operate board, maintain studio operations, update Facebook, Twitter and Instagram in a timely manner.
- Running radio board, contribute daily to social media, update daily and weekly production for Morning Show and Dawg Nation Daily, cover any UGA sports, especially football and perform other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- A minimum 3 years of radio experience
- Familiarity of radio board,
- Adobe Audition and radio station automation.
- Applicant must have vast knowledge of UGA football and other UGA sports, along with general Atlanta sports team’s knowledge.
- Computer skills, high school diploma and be drug free.
- Must also be able to work daily in Athens. GA and follow station’s strategic action plan.
- MUST be available for potential holiday and weekend work if needed.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.