Senior Public Relations Executive
- Full Time
Alice Marshall Public Relations has a three-decades-strong foundation in luxury hospitality and lifestyle marketing with an impressive track record. We are expert story tellers; adept in generating news and identifying trends while reporting the information we have in a carefully-crafted, nuanced way. Our global client roster includes luxury brands, privately-owned hotels, and lifestyle brands. In this ever-changing world of communications, digital and social media are key part of our 360-degree approach. We are seeking a Senior Public Relations Executive to join our team of public relations professionals and marketers. See our world through @alicemarshallpr or alicemarshall.com
The responsibilities of the role may include (but are not limited to):
- Day-to-day client contact for multiple accounts.
- Develop and execute a curated, results-oriented public relations strategy for assigned clients.
- Proactive pitching (news; trends; creative ideas) for assigned accounts as well as cross pitching for all agency clients.
- Report to and collaborate with Account Managers and Directors to implement account management best practices.
- Strategize and execute media and influencer visits from story development to hosting.
- Plan and oversee client events including media desk sides, meals, cocktails parties.
- Write and oversee press documents as well as client reports.
- Manage and mentor junior staff.
- Results-oriented with a roster of media, influencer, brand contacts.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience working in PR and media relations
- A comprehensive understanding of the media landscape
- A proven track record of delivering high-quality stories in print, online, and broadcast