Customer Service Representative
- Full Time
Rosen Publishing Group is a well-established publisher of children's educational books and materials, located in the Gramercy Park area of NYC.
We have an immediate opening for a professional, articulate Customer Service Representative to join our team.
- Opening and maintaining customer accounts by recording and updating account information.
- Resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Data entry of customer orders, credit memos and adjustments.
- Activation of ebook and database orders on account management system; troubleshoot first level issues
- Attracting potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Recommending potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills, basic Excel and 10-key data entry proficiency
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues, write clearly and succinctly; communicate effectively; work within a team; absorb and analyze information accurately.
- Upbeat attitude, pleasant phone voice;
- Experience working with independent field sales reps
- Prior publishing experience would be a plus.
Rosen Customer Service is a team-oriented group and we are looking for someone who has a history of establishing good working relationships.
We offer our employees health/dental insurance, 401k, generous paid time off, and a friendly, casual work environment.
Starting salary is up to $35k annually.
Please email resume and cover letter. No phone calls please.
Rosen Publishing Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer