FOX is currently seeking a Sr. Manager of Brand Design to work across the leading Ad Sales Portfolio of Sports, Entertainment, and News!
The FOX Ad Sales Brand Design and Production Group is the central point of contact and creation that maintains the visual integrity of the FOX Ad Sales brand. We conceive persuasive visual stories and design captivating materials that illustrate and convey the FOX Portfolio intellectual property, capabilities and offerings to advertisers, accelerating growth through partnership. As a vital member of the team, the Sr. Manager will contribute to the visual design system’s goal of emanating a clear, consistent, and authentic visual story across all platforms and touchpoints; print, outdoor, video, web, and experiential.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Sales Collateral and Materials: Design, develop and manage the portfolio of sales materials for the FOX Portfolio of brands: Sales presentations (base and customized,) printed collateral for events, microsites, sales videos, one sheets, calendars, email blasts, experiential.
- Internal Communication/Facilitation: Work with Sales on inbound marketing requests and liaise with all appropriate internal groups (Network Partnerships, Programming, Production, Digital, Research, Pricing/Planning, Consumer Marketing, Corporate Communications, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communication.
- Project Management: Act as a central point of contact internally and externally, working with the most talented creative studios and production companies.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 4-6 years of marketing experience in a media company and/or advertising agency environment.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Excel, Word, Keynote, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work effectively in creative environments.
- A strong strategic thinker with the ability to translate creative ideas.
- A team player who can work cross-functionally and build deep relationships.
- A self-starter who can multi-task, prioritize actions and deadlines, and follow-through on tasks.
- Well organized with strong attention-to-detail.