Brand Marketing Coordinator - Society6
- Full Time
The Society6 team is a fun, diverse and dynamic group of people who love design, technology and connecting with others. Big picture? We are an online marketplace that encourages people to express their individuality through incorporating art into their everyday life. Independent artists from across the world upload their designs on quality products ranging from wall art to home decor to furniture and more! And for the cherry on top, every purchase pays the artist who designed it.
Society6 is owned by Leaf Group, a diversified Internet company that builds platforms to enable communities of creators to reach dedicated audiences in the ever-growing lifestyle categories.
Society6 is looking for a Marketing Coordinator to support a variety of marketing initiatives. This individual will work closely with the creative and content teams to develop and implement large promotional and brand centric campaigns.
You’ll Report To: Brand Marketing SpecialistA typical day as a Marketing Coordinator might include:
- Ensure that all creative and messages are supportive of and consistent with marketing strategies
- Proof and QA work to ensure flawless execution
- Provide reports on sales performance
- Research and present market trends and areas of opportunity to the team
- Assist in daily marketing operations
- Put together post mortem performance reports as needed
- Aid in the development of presentations and updates to management. Own notes from meetings and weekly calls
- Catalog and present creative inspiration from other brands
- Support in the creation of promotional material such as mailers and catalogs.
- Help wherever needed for large partnerships and events
- Coordinate physical product launch strategies
- Coordinate team outings and events
- Help manage initiatives like the S6 Affiliate Program and S6 Referral Program
- Brainstorm ideas for sweepstakes campaigns, coordinating with partner brands and executing terms
- Research international market trends and assist in deployment of promotional + marketing campaigns in various countries
Your single purpose: No matter the task, you are there at the front lines with a positive attitude making sure every detail of every deliverable is flawless.
What You Have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field.1-2 years of relevant work or experience working in a marketing function for art, home decor or fashion retail, ideally within ecommerce.Proficient computer skills including MS Office Suite and familiar with pivot tables.Ability to establish and meet tight deadlines, change directions when necessary, and manage multiple projects at once.Strong communication and relationship-building skills (written and verbal).Hard worker and team player.Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.Highly organized with a sharp attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Not afraid to wear multiple hats - no job being too small or too large.
- We're casual and informal but we work hard and work responsibly. A pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way.
What We Have:
- Winner of Comparably's 2018 Best Company Los Angeles Award and 2017 Best Company for Diversity Award
- Winner of Built In LA's 2018 Top Companies to Work for
- Well+Good is the 2018 winner of Fast Company’s Most Innovative Company Award
- MyPlate is the 2018 winner of the Webby Award for Best Design
- Competitive compensation and benefits packages (i.e., Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, 401K)
- Cool office environment and culture
- Discounted gym memberships
- Paid-to-play vacation rewards
- Discretionary unlimited vacation time
- Employee discounts for Saatchi Art, Society6, and Deny Designs
If the Leaf Group Talent Acquisition department, or any current company employee, receives an unsolicited resume from a third party recruiting agency and Leaf Group does not have a signed Agency Agreement active, Leaf Group will not be deemed liable to pay a placement fee. The unsolicited resume will be considered a gift and can be considered for our recruitment efforts.