Regional Sales Director
- Full Time
- Drive sales and volume to meet NextGear’s performance metrics for all current and future products and services within a defined territory.
- Specific focus on new business opportunities (activations) and new loan volumeSet a high standard for sales team’s client experience. Own the field closing process and NextGear Capital on Boarding Experience to ensure clients are engaged and will utilize line of credit
- Assist in the development and training of all NextGear Team Members in product knowledge and Challenger Sales Methodology
- Develop Top Down Relationships in assigned NAAA Auctions and Manheim Locations. Ensure NGC Brand is present and top of mind in assigned auctions. Meet floor plan volume increase goals
- Maintain strong working relationships with Operation’s Regional Directors. Partner to ensure warm and successful client hand off
- Develop strategy for driving new loan volume from assigned inactive dealers
- Work with VP of Sales to create promotional, contest, and incentive to increase volume in assigned Sales Territory
- Conduct in person visits with Sales Executives provide post visit coaching
- Partner with CAI Solutions Units to train Sales Teams on CAI products and services
- Actively engage in the recruiting and hiring process for SEs
- Ensure a positive and supportive hiring and on boarding process for new Sales Executive
- Provide monthly coaching to Sales Executives focused on Challenger sales skills
- Use Speed Check to Calibrate Performance Quarterly and set Personal Goals for following Quarter
- Invest in, develop, and recognize top performers
- Set high standards for results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results
- Target 100% Employee Satisfaction on Pulse and GPS Surveys with special focus on communication and fairness
- Experience with the Challenger Sales Methodology
- Commercial lending, floor plan industry experience
- Sales Management (develop leads, contract customers, portfolio growth)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to manage deadlines
- Must be comfortable in a high pressure, results driven and fast paced work environment
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office and Outlook with ability to manage high volume of electronic and voice communications
- Ability to learn company operating and reporting system plus Microsoft CRM
- Ability to manage problems with solutions-based approach
- Must have a proven track record of success in outside sales position
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Four year collect degree preferred
- 5 years of experience in sales and portfolio management preferred
- 3-5 years’ experience in finance or auto industry preferred
- Experience managing employees.
NextGear Capital is the world’s leading independent inventory finance company, providing flexible lines of credit for Dealers to purchase new and used inventory throughout the U.S., Canada, and the United Kingdom. NextGear Capital delivers innovative solutions that empower Dealers to buy and sell inventory with versatile lines of credit that can be used at over 1,000 auto and specialty Auctions and other inventory sources.
The Company offers floor plan financing for nearly any type of remarketed unit in automotive retails, wholesale, salvage and specialty, including recreational vehicles and trailers, marine, power sports, used heavy trucks, auto salvage, and auto daily rentals. NextGear Capital also provides a robust array of services and support allowing Dealers to acquire and sell more inventory. This includes state-of-the-art online and mobile account management tools, market-specific industry and Dealer performance data, title services, records managements and collateral protection.
NextGear Capital is focused on service, technology and simple solution that will help Dealers stock more vehicles, attract more customers and close more deals. The company is headquartered in Carmel, Indiana and is part of the Cox Automotive group of companies. Visit www.nextgearcapital.com to learn more.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.