Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
The Product Manager is a key member of the AdisInsight Product Management team tasked with understanding end user workflows, competitor products, and our own content to enable AdisInsight to deliver increasing value for our customers in their workflows and the Springer Nature organization. A successful candidate will have the skills required to determine the value AdisInsight delivers to end users working in research, competitive intelligence, marketing, and business development through in person meetings with existing customers in pharma and pharma-adjacent organizations. They will have an aptitude for assessing the competitive landscape to provide the strengths and weaknesses of AdisInsight vis-à-vis value from an end user perspective. They will have the background needed to become an expert in AdisInsight content to insure our sources, procedures, and editorial effort drive value for our end users. The Product Manager will apply their knowledge of the value AdisInsight provides to end users to articulate messages and positioning through strong collaboration with sales and marketing as well as demonstrate thought leadership through creation of social media content and presentations at conference.
The ideal candidate will have experience working as one of our key end user persona such as CI/BI, information professional, market research, or drug researcher. Marketing and sales understanding is a must strongly desired. The end users of our products are highly educated and scientifically knowledgeable. An equally educated and scientifically knowledgeable product manager is desirable.
- Determine the added product value chain along the entire workflow of the user
- Secure product enhancements through added value product modules
- Develop a measureable "Outcome" Model for products for sales argumentation
- Generate the added value documentation/argumentation
Experience, skills and qualifications
- At least 5 years’ experience in a pharma-related environment and in use of medical databases
- Strong Analytic skills
- Highly developed skills in Excel
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Strong abilities in cross group collaboration
- Excellent English communication and presentation skills
- Advanced degree in science or business or equivalent work
- Wiliness to travel globally
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster:
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.