- Full Time
Premion, a leading “Over-the-Top” (OTT) advertising and media business, seeks an experienced Marketing Manager to oversee the expansion of its selling efforts in local media markets. The person will oversee marketing for Premion’s business including brand development, market positioning, and B2B and client marketing for Premion’s ad services and data businesses.
The right person for this role is a self-starter who thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced collaborative environment, wants an opportunity to make a significant impact and jumps at the opportunity to take on new challenges. The person also has strong communication and relationship development and management skills.
- Work closely with Marketing Director to drive Premion’s market positioning and execution strategies.
- Oversee the development of sales and marketing materials for internal and external teams.
- Collaborate with internal/external partners, contributing to the development of marketing plans, sales initiatives, and marketplace education.
- Develop and manage consistency of brand/messaging across all assets and collateral – internal, external, regional, local.
- Partner with Channel Marketing in the development and execution of Local B2B marketing strategies to build market awareness and generate sales leads.
- Source and analyze industry research for use in developing marketing strategies/materials, and for business development purposes.
- Oversee/develop/create marketing materials including presentation decks, case studies, and category insights.
- Work cross-functionally to develop process/procedure guides, rate cards, product one sheets and brand style guides that are clear and consistent.
- 5+ years of brand and/or advertising marketing experience, with a strong emphasis in taking new products to market.
- Proven relationship development and management experience, including broadcast and other advertising sales teams, agencies and client direct.
- Professional communication skills, both internally and externally. Ability to articulate thoughts and concepts fluidly. Personality to quickly build rapport and build professional relationships
- Travel required
- Strong independent thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Strong qualitative skills with an ability to demonstrate quality data organization and analysis techniques
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-yr university program
Premion (www.premionmedia.com,) a division of TEGNA, is a first-in-market advertising services platform that offers ad insertion to local and regional advertisers targeting viewers consuming premium long-form episodic content “over-the-top,” in one streamlined solution. Premion has rolled out nationwide with an ability to deliver campaigns in single and multiple DMAs, leveraging Premion’s Direct Sales team and TEGNA’s sales force of more than 700 across the country, connecting its more than 28,000 local and regional advertising clients.
Apply for Marketing Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly