The CSR will assist Account Executives in the preparation of sales materials and presentations to advertising agencies and provide sales administrative support through the processing of sales orders from inception, beyond conclusion, and to the resolution of any problems and discrepancies. The role will consist of heavy telephone contact with ad agencies, buyers, clients, and internal personnel. The CSR will maintain close watch on contracts scheduled for air-time on a daily basis and provide vacation relief for other Customer Service Representatives.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience in related field
- Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be willing to work in our Atlanta office
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU's Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
- Minimum 1 year as a Sales Assistant or Customer Service Representative at a TV station or rep firm is a plus
- Proven computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Detail-oriented, commitment to quality work products, and well organized.
- Experience in successfully communicating both verbally and in writing
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work independently and multi-task
- Excellent ability to project manage initiatives
- Demonstrated ability to establish and maintain relationships with co-workers, clients, and senior leadership
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.