Manager, Network Partnerships- Lifestyle
Location: Los Angeles, California
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCU is seeking an Integrated Marketing Manager to join its growing team of marketing specialists to deliver unmatched sales support through the creation of innovative, integrated marketing programs for its stellar roster of new and existing digital and on-air clients.
The Network Partnerships Manager is responsible for working with NBCU Lifestyle cable entertainment properties (Bravo, E!, Oxygen, and Universal Kids) and sales teams to develop and execute revenue generating marketing solutions for clients. Reporting to the Network Partnerships Director, this position will play an active role in supporting the creation, management and oversight of marketing partnerships from ideation through final delivery.
Position will serve as a primary conduit for sales team to: A. Effectively translate a brand’s/client’s needs into actionable programs from ideation through campaign launch. B. Effectively translate editorial initiatives into sellable opportunities & communicate these opportunities to sales C. Utilize NBCU cross platform capabilities for revenue generation.
IDEATION & EXECUTION
Manage Client-Specific RFPs (reactive sales support): Partner with Sales, Network and Site teams across the Lifestyle networks to formulate integrated marketing opportunities that are customized to fit specific client objectives; Participate in brainstorming sessions and work with network and site-specific teams to create compelling cross-property portfolio sales programs; Create PowerPoint presentations with custom write-ups in response to client requests Develop New Opportunities (proactive sales support): Contribute to the development and positioning of new integrated marketing opportunities to bring to the marketplace; Identify cross-platform experiences and capabilities that will serve as compelling thought-starters for client conversationsExecute and Manage Sales Campaigns: Oversee the post-sale process of marketing campaigns; Manage element delivery and client expectations, while maximizing campaign delivery
Identify cross-platform opportunities for potential increase of overall client spendDevelop client opportunities across the Lifestyle networks that highlight each brand’s unique value proposition and ensure each network is viewed as a must-buyCollaborate with our Development team and network partners to understand new emerging ad opportunities and product offerings and develop proactive packages to bring to market
INTERNAL COMMUNICATION & FACILITATION
Work with Director to be day-to-day point of contact for incoming marketing requests and communication lead across internal teams and agency/client partnersLiaise with all appropriate internal groups (sales, research, editorial, branded content, etc.) to facilitate efficient and transparent communicationPrioritize and track opportunities; manage partnership timelines, workflow and report team progress to Director on regular basisManage analysis of partnership post completion, working with research and sales team to deliver accurate results and growth opportunities to client/brand partners
• 5+ years of marketing-related experience at an agency, or media/publishing company or integrated marketing sales organization, where the individual participated in both digital and linear content ideation, presentation, creative and promotions development
• Proven ability to create digital/multi-platform solutions and impactful brand narratives.
• Experience in collaborating with major movie studios to ideate and execute creative campaigns promoting theatrical releases and/or home entertainment.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice.
• Must be willing to work in LA
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be 18 years or older.
Solutions-oriented thinker who can operate within a large organization and has a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously
• Passionate about the television and digital media space and creating best-in-class, innovative client solutions
• Strong organizational, project management, analytical and research related skills
• Excellent writing and storytelling skills
• Strong interest in Pop Culture and Entertainment is a plus
• Knowledge of media marketing, sales process and creative development process
• Understanding of the promotion / content development process and experience executing promotions
• Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work with interdepartmental teams and external clients
• Familiarity with the standard digital audience and social analytics tools (Omniture, @Plan, comScore, etc.) and ability to derive insights from the data is a plus
• Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Adobe Photoshop
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.