- Full Time
Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads for brands like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD. These advertisers trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for a VP of Marketing to grow our brand and amplify our message in the marketplace. This is a hands-on leadership position that occupies a key place on our senior management team. The right person is classically trained in brand, passionate about media and technology, and comfortable working across disciplines to develop and implement marketing strategies.
Our new VP will be the company’s voice, eyes, and ears. She or he will ensure that our brand message stays sharp and that it’s delivered crisply and consistently across channels. The successful candidate loves to write, edit, concept, create, and strategize. She or he knows how to get ink in the trade press, supercharge social media channels, inspire teams, break rules, and liaise with multiple departments. This person thinks big, operates seamlessly across disciplines, and knows how to get the very best out of each team member.
- Own, protect, and constantly refine Jun Group’s brand
- Lead a stellar team of five cross-functional pros
- Manage the company’s marketing budget
- Run sponsorships, ad placements, and media partnerships
- Create amazing content
- Expand and enhance the company’s PR program
- Oversee, monitor, and enhance Jun Group’s social media platforms
- Publish industry bylines and white papers
- Foster relationships with industry press and strategic partners
- Stay abreast of industry trends, providing insights and recommendations to management
- Liaise with management, product, operations, tech, and sales teams
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- You have 8-10 years of digital marketing for Fortune 500 brands, major media companies, and/or creative and media agencies
- You're a natural leader and a disciplined, empathetic, and organized manager
- You have outstanding taste and excellent creative skills
- You're obsessed with digital media
- You are multilingual: must be fluent in Management, Brand, Product, Ad Tech, Press, and Client
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.
Apply for VP Marketing
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly