- Full Time
SmartAsset is a financial technology company with the simple mission of helping people make better financial decisions. Recently named one of Y Combinator's Top 100 companies of all time, we have raised more than $50 million in venture capital. Our personal finance tools, calculators and content reach more than 45 million per month. Our business model is to help the in-market consumers on our platform find the right Financial Advisor or the right Financial Product.
SmartAsset has been featured in hundreds of publications, including the Wall Street Journal, CNN, TechCrunch, The New York Times, The Washington Post, U.S. News World Report, TIME, Reuters, Businessweek, Barron’s, and many more.
- Work closely with senior sales staff to manage pre-sales activity including RFP responses, revising Powerpoint presentations, trafficking ad specs and creative and post-sales activity including campaign launch and reporting, and billing
- Is expected to take the lead on client communication to ensure timely launches of campaigns, follow up on any issues and managing invoicing and billing process
- Must be detail oriented, comfortable with taking initiative to assist in the sales process and working as a team with other account managers and sales people
- Be comfortable with lower funnel direct response advertisers and branding campaigns
- Work closely with cross-functional teams including product, operations, marketing, business development and tech.
- Understand the finance category. Prior experience is desired but not a deal breaker
- 4+ years of Digital Advertising experience, preferably within the Personal Finance Vertical
- A keen sense for understanding and ability to achieve partner marketing goals
- Knowledge of DFP/DCM
- Experience with pay-per-click and direct response advertising
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ad operations experience a plus
- Catered lunch 3x per week
- Friday Tastings
- Regular team social activities
- Medical & Dental Insurance
- Wide range of optional benefits
Apply for Account Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly