Video Producer II
- Full Time
The mission of Cox Media is to help businesses of all sizes connect with their customers through the most engaging advertising platforms and technologies available. We hire energetic, passionate professionals who represent the most reputable brands in the industry including ESPN, AMC, FX, Bravo and many more. Our digital product offerings allow us to reach targeted audiences using geo-conversion zones, keyword and search retargeting, video pre-roll and location-based audience segments.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
-Edits video content to create TV commercials that achieve marketing objectives for local advertising clients.
-Partners with Creative Consultants to come up with unique ways to use video to craft a message about various businesses.
-Creates graphics, typography, and layouts for use in both video and online creative
-Script writing that captures a client’s message and business needs
-Designs layout of online advertising including in-banner video, pre-roll video and mobile platform displays
-Seeks ways to grow skills in an ever-changing advertising landscape
-Works as a good collaborator and high energy team-player on the Cox Creative Studios team
-Able to manage projects from inception to completionQualifications:
• HS diploma, GED or relevant work experience; technical certification or Associates degree may be preferred and/or required in some areas.
• 5-7 years’ experience in related areas.
• Proven proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience in developing creative concepts, scripts, and layouts.
• Highly experienced in area of responsibility. Must perform all of the standardized and some specialized complex aspects of the function.
• Applies advanced skills to resolve complex problems independently; May modify processes to resolve situation.
• Communicates well, self motivated, and works well with little supervision.
• Thorough knowledge of tasks and responsibilities. Effectively applies skills to accomplish tasks.
• Sought out/and or assigned to provide general guidance/direction, training and technical assistance to junior level support personnel contributes to employees professional development, but does not have hiring or firing authority.
• BS/BA degree in visual arts, graphic design or related video production degree with an emphasis in online space or other medium.
• Proficient in Adobe After Effects and Premiere.
• Creative track record demonstrated through an audition reel or prior work.
• 2+ years with graphic design experience in online or other environments.
• Experience in non-linear editing and working with various digital formats to support instruction and guidance of the editing of productions.
About Cox Communications
Cox Communications is committed to creating meaningful moments of human connection through broadband applications and services. The largest private telecom company in America, we proudly serve six million homes and businesses across 18 states. We're dedicated to empowering others to build a better future and celebrate diverse products, people, suppliers, communities and the characteristics that makes each one unique. Cox Communications is the largest division of Cox Enterprises, a family-owned business founded in 1898 by Governor James M. Cox.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual's age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.