Social + Community Content Manager
- Full Time
Business.com is looking for a digital-savvy Social + Community Content Manager to build brand awareness and loyalty by advocating on behalf of members who turn to Business.com for support with running and growing their business. This role requires excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional planning and organizational abilities, knowledge of online marketing and social channels, and the ability to connect the dots for a holistic user experience. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
In this role, you will get to:
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market by learning the aspirations and pain points of small business owners and forming connections with small business experts in the community.
- Create and execute on a social media strategy (aligned to brand essence, personality pillars, and mission) that helps with member acquisition, onboarding, and ongoing involvement, partnering with our PR partners as appropriate.
- Manage and moderate all user-generated community content including questions, answers, comments, member profiles, and member applications to help foster a high-quality/value community forum.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for community members and identify community members who can be sources for quotes, opinions, and stories in Business.com industry content.
- Monitor, track and report on user feedback and engagement, providing insights to feed product roadmaps and initiatives, ensuring we’re building and optimizing for member value and relevancy.
- Work with an energetic team in a fast-paced environment to stay up-to-date with market trends, business tools, and competition.
- Enjoy a competitive salary and full benefits package, including health, dental, vision, 401(k) and unlimited PTO.
- A Bachelor's degree in marketing or a relevant field
- Social media proficiency with all the major platforms
- A creative mindset to come up with new ideas to promote the community
- Analytical skills or the willingness to learn how to understand analytics to identify and track relevant community KPIs
- The ability to see from a user's point of view and use that understanding to support ideas and prioritize decisions
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver
- An eagerness to learn and grow with a team
- Knowledge of branding, online marketing and small businesses is a plus
We’re always looking for talented people at all seniority levels to join our team and work with them to shape their role. If you like the sound of this opportunity, apply to email@example.com with your resume and cover letter that identifies why you think this is the job for you.
Business.com is a comprehensive resource for small and medium-sized businesses who want to start, run or grow their business. Backed by a community of experts, our platform is designed to connect small business owners, industry experts, and vendors through a wide array of services, tools, and insights. Our vast SMB network is complemented by offerings such as BuyerZone, a service that connects educated buyers looking to save time and money on their important business purchases with select sellers at the time they are ready to do business and Businessnewsdaily.com,a news and information resource to help entrepreneurs build their businesses and make smart decisions about products, services and ideas. At Business.com, we genuinely care about providing a service that helps people connect to their opportunities.
Apply for Social + Community Content Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly