Content Marketing Specialist
- Full Time
Position: Content Marketing Specialist
Location: Other MD
Status: Freelance to Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: April 2019
Rate: $20-$25/hr or up to $45K/year DOE
Our client, a Senior Living Marketing service agency, is seeking a full-time Content Marketing Specialist to join their Maryland-based team!
The Content Marketing Specialist will be responsible for:
- Developing digital and written pieces including :press releases, e-mails, blogs, whitepapers, videos, eBooks, webinars and guides for both B2C and B2B segments.
- Ensuring brand continuity across all creative executions.
- Creating and implementing content strategy including management of production timelines and total synchronization with client services.
- Staying up to date on new social media content best practices and industry trends.
- Assisting with assorted administrative tasks.
- Contributing to and supporting innovation of bigger, creative-led social experiences.
Ideal candidate will have:
- MailChimp, Facebook Twitter, SEO, Microsoft Suite, Google Analaytics and WordPress experience
- Bachelor's degree in communications or related field
- 2+ years experience producing content for the web specifically, as well as channel-specific knowledge
Writing samples are required.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.