Field Marketing Coordinator
- Full Time
Looking for a flexible, eager, and personable individual to contribute in a collaborative environment in an autonomous and self-sufficient manner. This person will be expected to have the maturity to function with supervision at times and meet deadlines on a consistent basis.
The field marketing coordinator will work with staff on existing marketing strategies and be expected to have the creativity and insight to develop new ones. The environment is fast-paced and demanding - so the person will need to be able to handle stressful situations should they arise.
Candidate should be creative, expressive, personable, a great writer and an excellent communicator. Being well organized and able to multitask are musts for this position, as well as being extremely hard working. This position requires an individual to represent the highest standards of the company while exuding passion about his or her work. This person must be exuberant with a positive attitude.
Candidate should be able to take direction as well as display creativity and problem solving skills to develop improved strategies for customer acquisition.
Projects will include coordinating with external media firm to implement relevant marketing tactics, data and metric collection and analysis, developing and producing creative for distribution, target identification, digital media and social media marketing and maintenance, maintaining online blogs, visiting referrals and hosting social events for maintaining and obtaining clients.
Recent grads are welcome with relevant internships.
Incentive-based structure in addition to competitive base salary
- Press releases, maintaining social media presence and blog
- Developing lists of potential clients in the area and visiting to develop relationships and encourage referral to the company
- Developing digital and hardcopy media kit for distribution
- Working with creative agency to develop sales/marketing collateral and campaigns (including email, direct mail, print ads, web, directories, press releases) for events and publications
- Liaison with external marketing team to be point person for implementation
- Results, data and metrics tracking and reporting
- Helping maintain blog and social media presence on
- Develop strategy for customer acquisition
- Responsible for executing promotions
- Able to conduct and analyze research surveys
- Maintain digital content and creative on website
- Interact with vendors and external sources for financial support to obtain support events
- Host social events, lunches and dinners with potential clients
- Bachelor degree in relevant field (Marketing, Media, PR, etc)
- 1-3 years of relevant, hands-on marketing/promotions experience
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and goal-oriented environment
- Comfortable working in web and digital environment
- Excellent copy writing skills
- High degree of initiative with the ability to anticipate needs, make recommendations, and take appropriate action
- Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing analytics
- Able to work flexible hours
- Strong attention to detail
- Creative and resourceful
- Sense of humor and outgoing