On Air Talent
- Full Time
- Live air shift as scheduled by Supervisor.
- Voice track automation of pre-recorded air shifts approved by Program Director.
- Station event appearances as scheduled to include: station concerts for the purpose of connecting with the listener, handing out station promotional items, directing listener questions at booth, assisting programming and promotions staff with giveaway execution and distribution.
- Commercial production shift during the course of each weekday, Monday through Friday.
- Attending station programming meetings, training (per request), station staff meetings (as needed).
- Be available for scheduled air check review sessions for monitoring personality’s performance and coaching of on air presentation and techniques and suggestions.
- Morning Show Producer responsibilities include writing, producing, and directing all aspects of station and personality social media and other digital platforms, including video.
- Extensive morning content audio editing and re-purposing, including daily communication with morning show affiliates, and “man on the street” type interviews and segments.
- Four (4) year college degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of five (5) years on-air radio experience.
- Able to communicate in English.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to handle, or feel objects; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; or crouch.
- The employee must occasionally lift/or move up to 25 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
About Cox Media Group
Cox Media Group is an integrated broadcasting, publishing and digital media company. The company’s operations currently include broadcast television stations, radio stations, daily newspapers, and digital sites. Additionally, CMG operates the National Advertising Platform businesses of CoxReps - the country’s biggest television rep firm - Gamut, and Videa. The company also offers a full suite of local and regional advertising services through its Local Solutions and Ideabar businesses. CMG currently operates in more than 20 media markets and reaches approximately 52 million Americans weekly across all platforms. For more information about Cox Media Group, please check us out online at www.coxmediagroup.com.
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.