Ecommerce Merchandising and Content Director
- Full Time
Position: Ecommerce Merchandising / Content Director (Consumer Tech) - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as the right candidate is identified
Our client, a leading online destination for photography, imaging and consumer electronics, is looking for an ECOMMERCE MERCHANDISING/ CONTENT DIRECTOR to join their team, full time.
The ECOMMERCE MERCHANDISING/ CONTENT DIRECTOR will be very STRATEGIC and responsible overseeing, developing and overseeing the execution of all product content and strategy that supports and optimizes marketing and merchandising campaigns, as well as:
- Assuring all online product inclusion is consistent (descriptions, imagery, technical attribute selection & population)
- Managing digital assets (copy, images, videos, etc.)
- Create new process for requesting, creating publishing and retiring content
ECOMMERCE MERCHANDISING/ CONTENT DIRECTOR requirements:
- 8+ years of Ecommerce merchandising / retail or online marketing experience
- Strong knowledge of and interest in the digital tech / pro-photography / pro-audio space
- Experience concepting and creating content that is on brand and relate to a consumer experience
- Understanding of SEO best practices, online marketing metrics, analytics tools and terms
- Knowledge of software and editing tools (i.e., HTML, Excel, image editing software)
- MUST have managerial experience
- Comfort working across multiple internal teams, as well as external vendors and 3rd parties
This role will begin as soon as the right person is identified, after rounds of in-person interviews.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.