PR Account Executive
- Full Time
Headquartered in Manhattan’s Flatiron district, Griffin360 is a fast-growing public relations, advertising, digital marketing and media buying agency that specializes in B2B and B2C technology.
We’re looking for a self-driven PR Account Executive to join our team and help manage media relations across several key clients.
- Developing public relations plans and overseeing their implementation.
- Serving as the key communication lead and manager for clients over email, conference calls, and in-person.
- Writing press releases, pitches, and other PR materials as needed.
- Maintaining relationships with media outlets across a range of markets.
- Generating strong media placements.
- Overseeing an internal team of account coordinators and interns.
- Occasionally traveling to provide in-person PR support at industry trade shows.
- A hunger for entrepreneurialism. Griffin360 is a growing business that is looking to gain a new leader that brings excitement and drive to the team!
- 2-3 years of experience in public relations.
- Excellent writing skills.
- The proven ability to secure strong media placements.
- A Bachelor's degree in Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, English or a related field.
If you’re ready to take your career to the next level at Griffin360, please send a resume, cover letter, and a relevant writing sample.