Paid Social Mrdia Planner
- Full Time
Position: Paid Social Media Planner - Media Execution, Marketing & Analytics - Full Time
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: As soon as identified
Our client, a leading Global Ad Agency is seeking a full time Social Media Planner to join their team full time.
In this role, you will be working with clients for consumer engagement (including audience development, awareness & impact campaign), social CRM campaigns, and Social Performance campaigns. You will report to the Social Media Supervisor and be responsible for setting up media trackers, manage social buys, media tools (Prisma) and insertion orders, steward the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis. This role is strictly operational and does not encompass any content creation.
- Support paid social initiatives by compiling historical learnings, analytics insights, and industry trends
- Set up media trackers, manage social buys, media tools (Prisma) and insertion orders, mange the billing process and actualize dollars on an ongoing basis
- Implement targeting options offered by each platform and custom targeting based on tagging (website, app, mobile app...) or database.
- Execute quality check of the creative assets and when relevant manage the approval of these assets.
- Prepare potential recommendations to Social Strategists based on the insights revealed through execution/optimization to readjust future plans
- 1-2+ years experience in social campaign management from a social or media agency.
- Expert in optimization of ongoing social campaigns on Facebook and Twitter through PMD platforms.
- Proven ability to independently manage multiple priorities in a fast paced and deadline driven environment.
- Proven track record of social campaign management that produced positive business results.
This is a great opportunity to join a team with large budgets, top clients and top global agency. Benefits include competitive pay, health dental, etc.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.