- Full Time
Jun means truth, and our culture is about openness and honesty. Jun Group is a mobile advertising company that delivers beautiful full-screen video and display ads for brands like Audi, Merck, Intel, and WebMD. These advertisers trust Jun Group because everything we do is brand safe, viewable, and transparent.
We are looking for an experienced designer to join our creative team. The ideal candidate is a visual storyteller who understands brand and wants to do outstanding work across disciplines. The role touches our sales, product, operations, and tech departments. The position will report to the creative strategy director.
- Create stunning digital assets that bring our brand to life, including websites, email campaigns, vector illustrations, videos, motion graphics, UX designs, and sales materials
- Develop creative executions for marketing campaigns, thought leadership initiatives, events, promotions, social media, and display
- Present to department leaders and senior management
- Produce brand guidelines, spec sheets, and creative templates for use across the organization
Here are a few indicators that you're the right person
- Everything you touch becomes beautiful
- You eat deadlines for breakfast and chase them with multitasking
- Fonts are addictive substances
- Social media is oxygen
- You’re tough, kind, and you play nicely with others, even when they don’t understand
- Outstanding design, typography, and layout skills
- Expert-level Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign skills (Premiere, After Effects, HTML/CSS are a big plus!)
- Proficient in Keynote and Powerpoint
- Deep familiarity with all major social media platforms (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BA or BFA in design, art, or a related field
- 2-5 years of relevant work experience
*Please include a link to your portfolio. Applications submitted without portfolios will not be considered*
Jun Group sets the standard for premium online advertising. We work hard, and we have lives, too. We'll pay competitively based on experience, and we’re open to allowing the right person to learn our industry on the job.
Interested parties should send a resume along with a cover note. We have excellent perks and benefits, and we welcome diversity and non-traditional paths into all of our roles. We believe in hiring the right person as opposed to the right combination of keywords.