Sports Multimedia Producer
- Full Time
Altice USA is one of the largest broadband communications and video services providers in the United States. We are a subsidiary of Altice NV, a convergent global leader in telecom, content, media, entertainment and advertising founded in 2001 by entrepreneur Patrick Drahi. We are driven by a philosophy to always challenge ourselves. We question everything so that we can find the best way forward for our customers. And in a world where continuous innovation is the only way forward, we are redefining the vision we have for our customers, enterprises, advertisers - and our people. News
12 Networks is the first, largest and most watched 24-hour local television news network in the country, with seven individual local news channels and five traffic and weather channels serving Long Island, New Jersey, Connecticut, Westchester, Hudson Valley, the Bronx, and Brooklyn.
The sports multimedia producer will have a keen understanding of local sports and the impact it has in the community. Ideal candidate will write, shoot, and edit stories for all News 12 platforms. This off-camera position is a rare opportunity to cover sports in a uniquely different way. The successful candidate MUST be a self-starter who can enterprise and produce unique stories. The person in this role will be accountable for maintaining assigned equipment, including news vehicles, cameras, lights, editors and peripheral gear.
- Exceptional producing and visual storytelling skills.
- Experienced editor, proficient in Adobe Suite (Premiere Pro, Photoshop, etc.)
- Accomplished and proficient camera operator.
- Strong writing skills are essential, have exceptional editorial skills and the ability to recognize stories with high potential for provocative, compelling television.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines.
- Valid driver's license and a good driving record.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet and maintain a drug-free and smoke-free workplace.