Client Service Specialist
- Full Time
WESH-TV, the Hearst Television NBC affiliate in Orlando, is looking for an organized, detail-oriented team player with exceptional written and verbal skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage time effectively. A positive attitude, professional demeanor, and the flexibility to work in a rapidly changing environment is essential.
Individual will work closely with the sales team to ensure effective placement of all sales activity. Specifically, the assistant works with the sales team on processing advertising contracts, obtaining creative materials, generating support materials, and coordinating the scheduling and launch of advertising campaigns. This is a great opportunity in a growing organization for someone who is able to maintain a high level of accuracy and remain calm under pressure. This career opportunity is a great way to get your foot in the door at a highly-respected TV station and begin a career with Hearst Television, an industry-leading television station group.
• Entering and maintaining all local orders including electronic transfer and maintenance of all WOCentral orders to WideOrbit.
• Assist in the development of sales proposals, advertising packages and client presentations.
• Create supportive marketing materials for sales department.
• Effectively communicate with internal teams (sales, production, finance) and external clients on performance and delivery of campaigns.
• Maintain organized filing systems.
• Prepare proposals based on account executive requests.
• Keep progress tabs on various sales initiatives.
• Work cooperatively with managers, co-workers and clients to deliver a high-level of service.
• Interact with co-workers, clients and the viewing public in a professional manner, both on the phone and in person.
• Must have computer and software experience.
• Previous commercial television experience a plus.
• Military experience will be considered.
• Proficient in all Microsoft Products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word.
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced work environment, manage multiple projects and tight deadlines.
• Consistently meet deadlines in a challenging and dynamic environment.
• Capable of learning new systems promptly and thoroughly.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills are essential.
• Must be highly-focused, organized, and detail oriented.
• Must take pride in work, respond to instruction well, thrive in a fast-paced environment, enjoy working independently and perform at a consistently high-level.
• College degree in broadcast journalism, broadcast news, or related field.
• Related military training and experience will be considered.