Performance Marketing Lead
- Full Time
Arcadia Power is a fast-growing technology company that is revolutionizing the utility industry. At Arcadia Power, we’re guided by a common purpose: We believe in a future that is powered by 100% renewable energy. Our team is building the utility of the future - one that breaks down the barriers to clean energy access and puts customers first. Arcadia Power users all over the country choose clean clean energy, save with solar power, lower their utility bills and track their impact every day. We make choosing clean energy easy for everyone.
The Performance Marketing Lead will work with the VP, Marketing to create and execute on performance marketing efforts to drive overall customer growth for Arcadia Power. This is a mid-level leadership position that, in addition to functional domain knowledge, requires strategic thinking, excellent communication and project management skills, and the successful application of statistics and data analytics alongside creative content development.
This role is based in downtown Washington D.C. and reports to the VP, Marketing. Candidates based outside of the DC-metro area who prefer to remain “remote” will be considered, however, regular travel to Arcadia Power’s DC office will be expected. In addition to the VP, Marketing, the Performance Marketing Lead will work closely and collaboratively with the Brand, Product, Customer Experience and Analytics & Data Science teams.
The career path expectation for this position is that over time, and based on performance, the Performance Marketing Lead will gain further seniority in performance marketing or broader functional scope within the marketing team at Arcadia Power.
- Lead and manage performance marketing channels from conception to execution across: paid social, mobile, direct mail, display, and content recommendation platforms
- Manage large-scale spend across channels to achieve target CPAs / KPIs
- Apply tactical channel knowledge to manage bidding, targeting, and creative strategies across different audiences.
- Plan, prioritize, and execute performance marketing experiments from start to finish using data and customer feedback
- Develop creative campaigns that deliver the X factor of performance
- Maintain brand consistency across all channels
- Be a subject matter expert on the latest growth and performance marketing trends and best practices
- 5+ years of performance marketing and growth experience
- 3+ years at a B2C company in a performance-based marketing role
- Experience managing large-scale performance-driven B2C campaigns across multiple marketing channels
- Demonstrated track record of analytic and creative skills to drive measurable results
- Success in applying advanced audience profiling and targeting techniques to achieve growth
- Ability to drive strategy from forecasting to reporting across multiple high-budget campaigns
- Knowledge of best practices in creative, design, and branding
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Keen attention to details
- Strong knowledge of statistics
- Competitive compensation
- Healthcare, dental, vision, 401(k) and commuter benefits
- Paid Time Off (holidays, vacation, professional development, volunteer, parental leave)
- Professional development opportunities
- Weekly all-company lunches
- Free clean energy
- A chance to disrupt the energy sector
Arcadia Power is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any status protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. We seek to be an inclusive community and actively encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and identities.