Sr. Marketing Manager
- Full Time
An Entrepreneur Magazine winner of the “Best Entrepreneurial Companies in America Award”, and a 2017 and 2018 North Bay Business Journal “Best Places to Work” recipient, Intelisys, a ScanSource company, is looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join its marketing team in a key leadership role.
Here’s where you come in: The Senior Marketing Manager will lead a collaborative marketing team to assess the needs of indirect sales channel partners in the IT/Telecom industry, and then develop and execute marketing strategies that optimize our assets to best support our sales partners’ success. We’re looking for a motivated self-starter who is a subject matter expert in 3rd party marketing support, B2B marketing program inception, and data-driven campaign design.
You’ll bring your digital and B2B marketing expertise to a multifaceted, growing team. We’ll need you to be ready to hit the ground running in a fast-paced environment, with a lot of demands from many sides. We’re looking for someone passionate about messaging, influence, and results, and someone excited about the impact they can have on the success of others. If you appreciate recognition for your contribution, this is the place for you.
You’ll be involved with every facet of helping Intelisys grow and maintain its position as the market leader in channel sales support through the strategic marketing of our tools and programs. Your comfort strategizing, leading and executing on digital initiatives and campaigns will make you the perfect addition to a highly skilled, collaborative team. This position reports to the Director of Marketing and is responsible for managing several members of the marketing team.
The successful candidate will work within the marketing organization to develop, execute and drive innovative and effective integrated digital marketing programs and campaigns that generate positive feedback and measurable revenue growth from our sales partners and business partners. We want to not only drive engagement with our platforms and tools and events, but also increase the value of our educational, training, knowledge-expert, and developmental assets to better serve and support our large community of highly successful partners. We want someone who will help us gain insight into the needs and desires of the indirect sales channel, and implement solutions that define how Intelisys is the best at what we do. With this in mind, your experience should reveal success across both B2B and B2C approaches to marketing.
This position will collaborate with stakeholders to determine content, set campaign goals and metrics, select target and reach methods, utilize or develop the best offers, and work with internal teams to execute on plans and report on program success across the entire customer relationship cycle. You’ll oversee a team of rock star performers and work closely with the Director of Marketing and other key stakeholders to identify and execute on marketing opportunities that drive engagement, awareness, and adoption.
You’ll bring to the role:
- Demonstrable experience in B2B marketing (experience marketing for channel or indirect sales a huge plus).
- Demonstrable experience in digital marketing, including email campaign strategy, landing page conversion fundamentals, webinars, social media, video marketing, etc.
- An understanding of persuasive messaging and the ability to communicate both strategy and feedback on copy with the marcom team. Must know how to take complex concepts and communicate the end goal, simplifying the messaging, improving engagement and driving action around them.
- Ability to deliver high-quality work under tight deadlines, without sacrificing quality and attention to detail.
- Desire to consistently optimize, bringing new ideas to the table – both in strategy and execution.
- Solutions oriented and willing to explore and invent new ideas.
- Experience creating branding names and packages around tools and programs that make them more memorable and usable.
- Understanding of advertising strategies and comprehensive campaign strategies across various channels to increase adoption and conversion.
- People management skills – you can lead, communicate, motivate and guide other marketers, and build strong relationships both up and down line.
- A desire and willingness to get your hands dirty. This role is for a thinker and a doer.
Who this position is for:
This position is for you if you’re a self-starter, with a positive attitude and the ability to execute multiple, simultaneous successful projects with minimal intervention. You’re analytical, curious, creative, and interested in influencing others to grow. It’s the perfect role for someone who is results-focused and always asking “How could we do this better?” You must be very comfortable with the convergence of marketing and technology, and must be a hands-on, active participant in the marketing process. Big ideas and a willingness to stretch are requirements. Lastly, you have what it takes to manage a team of top performers and communicate vision and end-goals, as well as develop the colleagues around you.
Requirements & Preferences:
- Relevant college degree required
- Minimum 6 years’ experience in B2B marketing
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in a digital marketing capacity
- Copywriting/advertising experience required
- Experience managing a marketing team required
- Experience in channel marketing or indirect sales organizations preferred
- Experience in the IT or telecom industry is a plus
If you are motivated and want to be a part of a company working on the cutting edge . . . a company working ahead of 95% of the market, we want to work with you. This position reports directly to the Director of Marketing.