Digital Sales Planner
- Full Time
As the publisher of both Inc. and Fast Company, Mansueto Ventures is home to two of the most iconic and vibrant brands in the world of business publications. Every day, the content, awards and events we produce help entrepreneurs and innovators succeed. All provide useful insights, spark essential conversations and provide much needed inspiration.
Inc.is the voice of the American entrepreneur. We inspire, inform, and celebrate the risk-takers and curious go-getters at the centers of innovation and new business development. Some of the best-known people we’ve ‘discovered’ include: Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, and Tony Hsieh.
Fast Companyis the world’s leading business media brand, with an editorial focus on innovation in technology, leadership, world changing ideas, creativity, and design. Written for and about the most progressive business leaders, Fast Company inspires readers to think expansively, lead with purpose, embrace change, and shape the future of business.
Just as Inc. and Fast Company pride themselves on advocating progressive and innovative business practices, all of us at MV are determined to walk the talk. We strive to be a transparent, dynamic, and responsible organization that gives all of its employees a meaningful role in helping to shape what we do and how we do it.
About The Role
As MV continues to grow, we are looking for a competent, communicative leader to join the Digital Sales Planning team. The Digital Sales Planner will play a critical role within our fast paced advertising sales team, focused on developing first-class campaign strategies and managing engaging social campaigns out of the New York office. Your primary objective will be to manage all stages of the sales process: creating compelling and strategic media plans, gathering and deciphering campaign materials, analytical campaign reporting, and launching the social aspects of the campaign.
What You’ll Be Doing
Pre-Sale Media Planning:
- Be the “go-to” person for the sales team to come to for internal questions relating to targeting, tracking, social and ad specifications
- Participate in internal RFP brainstorms where you’ll be expected to contribute effective recommendations
- Create compelling media plans in line with overall proposal strategy
- Understand inventory demands throughout the year and effectively implement client strategies that deliver on our stated goals
- Work closely with the Ad Operations team to review inventory and plans
Post-Sale Campaign Management:
- Launch all social aspects of the campaign across multiple platforms: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn from assets provided by production team
- Work closely with the Ad Operations team to implement and optimize campaigns
- Provide thoughtful solutions to day to day hurdles that arise across all campaigns assigned
- Give analytical, insightful recommendations to sales people and clients for future campaigns
What We’re Looking For
- Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1+ year digital advertising experience at a media or publishing agency
- Entrepreneurial, team centric attitude.
- Familiarity with DFP, 3rd party ad tracking, Comscore a +.
- Familiarity with Facebook and Twitter Ad Platforms a +.
- Desire to continuously learn
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Mansueto Ventures is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.