Marketing Campaign Specialist
- Full Time
What you'll do in this role
- Manage execution of lead generation promotions for our B2B content marketing campaigns.
- Continuously monitor campaigns to measure and optimize performance (A/B testing, copywriting of ads and landing pages, inventory experiments).
- Develop and distribute weekly reports highlighting the impact marketing efforts have on driving quality leads.
- Demonstrate big picture understanding of how lead generation ties into the larger audience and our company goals.
- Execute and optimize audience segmentation for campaigns with our CDP.
- Proactively research and identify industry trends.
- Measure, analyze and report on programs across a variety of metrics and KPIs to inform future strategic campaign execution.
What you can bring to the table
- 2+ years of experience developing and executing B2B marketing programs.
- Excellent copywriting and creative skills; show an ability to communicate to niche audiences by learning their lingo.
- Proven success in managing multiple / concurrent multi-channel campaigns.
- Record of owning projects from concept to execution to reporting on results.
- Experience with various marketing platforms + tools.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Thrive in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
- Basic HTML knowledge preferred.
Industry Dive is an equal opportunity employer and we strongly encourage people of color, LGBTQIA individuals, veterans, parents, and individuals with disabilities to apply.
If you feel comfortable doing so please feel free to note which pronouns you use in your application (for example - she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, ze/zir/zirs, etc.)
About Industry Dive
Industry Dive is a digital B2B media company that delivers news and original analysis to more than one million business leaders in multiple industries. We are a company founded on the belief that executives should have access to the content they need in a way that is intuitive and insightful, no matter the device. Industry Dive pushes the boundaries of modern journalism and marketing.
Our office is a place where you work hard on clear monthly goals, have your voice heard, and shape the future of a growing media business. Located in the heart of Washington DC, our workspace boasts a lot of perks – whiteboard walls, treadmill desks, and a dedicated quiet room.
Industry Dive has been named an “Innovative Media Start Up” and one of the “Top 10 Hottest Publishing Start Ups.”