Springer Nature is one of the world’s leading global research, educational and professional publishers. It is home to an array of respected and trusted brands and imprints, with more than 170 years of combined history behind them, providing quality content through a range of innovative products and services. Every day, around the globe, our imprints, books, journals and resources reach millions of people, helping researchers and scientists to discover, students to learn and professionals to achieve their goals and ambitions. The company has almost 13,000 staff in over 50 countries.
The CRM (Customer Relationship Management) Support Analyst will be the ambassador for the SAP CRM system. He/she will provide continuous support and training to SAP CRM user groups on location and remotely. The CRM Support Analyst will be the subject matter expert in all SAP CRM user roles and related systems.
- Provide 1st and 2nd level support on-site and remotely to all SAP CRM users
- Analyze training needs, provide training and evaluate afterwards
- Gain an understanding of the underlying business processes in order to provide expert advice to users in the use of SAP CRM
- Ensure buy-in and business support for SAP CRM application.
- Create and update training materials (manuals/videos)
- Test new developments and provide feedback
- Communicate to the SAP CRM user groups on site on new functionalities
- Expert in all SAP CRM user roles and related tools
- Additional duties as needed
Experience, education, skills and qualifications required:
- Bachelor’s degree with minimum 1 to 2 years’ experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Keen technical skills, business acumen and customer service
- Experience with and knowledge of SAP CRM or any other CRM system
- Training experience would be advantageous
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently
- Proactive and flexible
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Readiness of mind
- Spanish language skills a plus
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally twice per year
If you are an internal applicant please inform your line manager.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Life and AD&D
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Transit Accounts
- Tuition Assistance
- Summer Hours
Springer Nature is an Equal Opportunity Employer that complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following “Equal Employment Opportunity Is The Law” poster:
Visit the Springer Nature Editorial and Publishing website at www.springernature.com/editorial-and-publishing-jobs for more information about our Research E&P career opportunities.