Digiday is a media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals. We focus on quality, not quantity, and honesty instead of spin. We cover the industry with an expertise, depth and tone you won’t find anywhere else. The Digiday team strives to produce the highest quality publications, conferences, and resources for our industry.
We’re seeking a reliable self-starter with a passion for marketing for a Marketing Intern role in our New York office. The ideal candidate is able to pay meticulous attention to detail, is high-energy and interested in the media and marketing space. This person will work across the marketing department to promote Digiday Media’s events, subscrxiption offerings, awards, careers and other paid products.
The position is paid and is for up to three months. We are looking for someone to work May - Aug.
- Schedule posting on social platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn
- Monitor product pages on digiday.com to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Assist in managing customer communications
- Assist with event audience development
- Track and analyze raw data as it pertains to Digiday products including web traffic, social data, customer feedback and more
- Track and analyze sales data, including revenue and purchase history
- Organization & attention to detail
- Knowledge of Excel
- Basic HTML and knowledge of Google Analytics preferred
- Knowledge of email marketing platforms a plus