Account Executive (Agency)
- Full Time
Position: Account Executive (Agency)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: Within a Couple Weeks
Our agency client is hiring for an Account Executive to join their team full time.
This will be onsite, 40 hours per week.
Marketing / Advertising Agency experience is a MUST
What you will be doing as an Account Executive:
- Provide excellent client service and help develop relationships
- Conduct regular communication and meetings with some clients to help support their needs
- Plan and help manage projects working with team
- Initiate, coordinate and follow through with client projects to ensure success in timing and quality
- Represent client's interest to agency staff to ensure projects are on brand and on message
- Keep clients and Client Services team up-to-date on all projects
- Collaborate with account managers and internal staff
- Involvement in regular account planning meetings and account services meetings
- Marketing and General Support
- Delivery of Projects
- Problem Resolution
What you need to know as an Account Executive:
- 3+ years of Agency experience in an Account Services role
- Client-facing capabilities to interact with and grow account relationships
- Ability to manage project from initial input to completion including creative briefs, timelines, status reports, etc.
- Must be able to function in a fast-paced environment with changing client priorities
- Competence in independently initiating and executing both online and offline marcom efforts
- Outgoing personality with ability to build, maintain and grow client relationships.
- Experience with Workamajig project management software is a PLUS
- Ability to be successful in an environment that can change quickly
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable)
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.