- Full Time
Alison Mazzola Communications, Inc. (AMC) is a boutique public relations and special events agency that specializes in luxury lifestyle brands, with an emphasis in nonprofit, home and the arts. It is led by the founder and native New Yorker, Alison Mazzola, who spearheads successful PR campaigns and special events for each of the company’s clients.
AMC is seeking an experienced personal/executive assistant who is proactive, dedicated and organized to support the President/Founder, Alison Mazzola. The ideal candidate must be detail-oriented, have a "roll-up your sleeves" attitude and strong problem-solving skills. The Assistant must have the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Manage the President's daily calendar of appointments, calls, meetings, key projects and follow-up.
- Coordinate travel arrangements and travel itinerary.
- Manage and complete special projects and other duties as directed by the President.
- Handle all administrative needs.
- Maintain client files, database and record keeping needs of the practice.
- Assist events team as needed.
- B.A./B.S. or A.A./A.S. degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-3 years working in an administrative or personal assistant role; event planning experience a plus but not required.
- Proven track record of ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong written, verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Excellent follow through skills with attention to detail.
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office, experience working with databases such as Donor Perfect preferred.