Motion Graphics Designer
Location: Orlando, Florida
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
The role of the Motion Graphic Designer is to work with the Creative Solutions department to broaden the image of the network and the game of golf by visually informing and stimulating our audience. This person will work to develop the Golf Channel brand while maintaining quality standards that have been set forth by the industry and the deserving viewer.
<li> Execution of formatted graphics for production support
<li> Must be able to create motion graphics and animated elements for sales enhancements, sponsored integration, interstitials, promotional and call to action end pages, show packages, and network graphics
<li> Work with team to bring creative solutions to design challenges
<li> Support live production in-house as well as on-location during certain events
<li> Translate visually the game of golf aesthetically and informatively
• 2+ years of motion graphic design experience at a Network or Sports Cable Company or equivalent.
• Practical knowledge/experience of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, etc..)
• Knowledge of Cinema 4D software (or other 3D Animation software)
• Self-starter / Self-motivated
• Ability to listen and accept criticism
• Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and/or odd hours depending on program schedule with short notice
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job #: )
• Must be willing to work in Orlando, FL
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Knowledge / experience with the game of Golf
• Video Production & Editing experience
• Digital / Social Media content development experience
• Ability to handle last-second changes and extremely tight deadlines
• Passionate about design and branding with an aptitude to learn new trends and technology
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.