- Full Time
Blue Heron is looking to hire project managers in NY and London (with the opportunity to work remotely) who enjoy and have experience in managing small teams and delivering clear, concise research.
Who we are:
Blue Heron is a research firm specializing in providing qualitative due diligence to a wide range of clients. We apply the fundamentals of investigative and business journalism – detailed interviews and meticulous public records searches – to uncover the unvarnished truth about a company, from developments on the factory floor to strategic level reputational and growth prospects.
What you’ll do:
- Oversee primary research due diligence projects – directing an investigative team as it gathers business intelligence for institutional investors and corporate clients. Manage project team, including associates, editors, researchers, client contact. Monitor researchers to ensure delivery on project goals.
- Find creative solutions when a project has stalled.
- Assertively and proactively manage projects, all the way through completion.
- Guide and assist associates as they identify sources.
- Liaise with research and database teams to increase the depth of due diligence and adjust to changing client directions.
- Review/edit researcher interviews and write executive summaries. Deliver constructive feedback regarding lines of inquiry.
- Comfortable and effective when communicating with clients surrounding project launch, midstream and completion.
- Ability to enforce all compliance guidelines throughout the process.
Who you are:
- 5 to 15 years experience managing small groups
- Experience delivering a polished business intelligence product.
- Approximately $65,000 - $75,000, dependent on experience
How to apply:
- Please email resume and cover letter with subject line: Project Manager. If we think you could be a good match, we’ll be in touch to let you know the next steps. Unfortunately, due to the large number of applications we receive for these positions, we are not able to acknowledge every application.
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For more information about our company please visit https://www.blueheronrp.com.