Sales Operations Specialist
- Full Time
The Sales Operations Specialist is a position with responsibilities primarily focused on converting leads within Salesforce.com in support of several sales teams. The person filling this role will qualify leads in the SFDC system, convert them to Opportunities, prepare the Opportunities then assign them out to the appropriate salesperson.
- Facilitate the Lead and Opportunity/contract process
- Perform analysis to identify correct Accounts records and create Contact records as needed
- Account creation/setup and customer enrollment tasks
- Ensure converted Leads and associated Opportunities can be attributed back to Marketing and Sales generated campaigns
- Train Sales Coordinators on internal processes
- Maintain and organize department SOP Manuals
- Cross BU lead and order entry
- Ad Hoc sales support
- Serve as subject matter expert or advisor to the sales teams on critical sales processes
- All other duties as assigned.
- 1 year or more in a coordinator role preferred, specifically sales.
- Previous experience using Salesforce.com strongly preferred.
- Microsoft Office Suite of products: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Extremely high attention detail, with the ability to multitask.
- Ability to effectively communicate to the Sales Team, other Sales Coordinators, and to our clients.
- Prior experience in supporting a corporate sales team preferred.
- Ability to be considered a Leader amongst peer coordinators without direct management responsibility
- BS/BA in related discipline OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.